NAF Scholarship Assistance Program
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION PROCESS:
NAF will only consider applications received between January 15 and April 15. Fill the online application form, save or download it and submit it by email or post. NAF is not responsible for missed deadlines or incomplete applications. Decisions by NAF are final, except where more compelling documentation is requested and provided.
Postal Mail: NAF Scholarship, P.O. Box 45708, Madison, WI 53744, USA.
- Applicants must be admitted or enrolled as a student in an academic institution.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing.
- Applicants must submit their most recent school transcript or academic records.
- Applicants must write one (1) essay, not more than 700 words or 3 pages, addressing the following:
- Why are you pursuing a career in your chosen field?
- What is your understanding of NAF, and how will a scholarship from NAF help you achieve your academic/professional aspirations and goals?
- What distinguishes you from other candidates?
- Applicants must show proof of need and demonstrate academic potential.
- Applicants must submit a formal application for consideration. Please fill out all applicable fields to complete the application and attach a current resume or curriculum vitae.
- NAF must receive at least two (2) letters of recommendation from a schoolteacher, faculty member, supervisor, community leader, or current or former employer.
- NAF must receive the application and supporting materials between January 15, 2023, and April 15, 2023.
- Applicants may only submit one (1) application per cycle.